Member Advisor (Part-Time)
The Member Advisor role is integral to Launchpad’s member experience and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service experience plus a genuine interest in the creative arts to help grow the Artscape Daniels Launchpad brand into a successful and highly-regarded name. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in this ground-breaking cultural sector project in Toronto.
– Serve as primary point of contact for Launchpad members.
– Uphold the mission and values of Launchpad and serve as a positive brand enthusiast.
– Drive awareness of Launchpad services, learning opportunities and events.
– Manages day-to-day written and verbal communications with prospects during the membership sales cycle with the intent to convert interested parties into paying members.
– Delivers on-boarding for new members from application through to payment, activation of membership and orientation.
– Responds to member inquiries and maintains the highest standards of customer care and guidance around Launchpad membership and building operations.
– Develops understanding of the Launchpad member journey as well as the suite of services and resources available at Launchpad to help members identify benefits specific to their creative discipline.
– Upsells members on access to relevant studio training, mentorship and learning programs.
– Works with stakeholders to identify and guide members towards collaboration opportunities within Launchpad as well as externally in the greater Toronto creative community.
– Post-secondary diploma or degree preferred
– Minimum 2+ years experience in a customer service capacity (e.g., retail, hospitality)
– Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
– Well-versed in MS Office (Word, Excel)
– Technologically adept; experience with a CRM system (e.g., Salesforce) an asset
– Independent and self-motivated
– Superb attention to detail while multitasking
– Ability to easily build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
– Willingness to work evenings and weekends
Please respond with:
- Specify where/how you found out about the opportunity
- Your salary expectations
- A resume
- A cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position and how you found out about the employment opportunity
Please note: Submissions must include all requirements listed above, including your salary expectations. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Applications will be received in confidence by mail or email and should be forwarded to:
Attention: Human Resources
Suite 423, 130 Queens Quay East
Toronto, ON M5A 0P6
firstname.lastname@example.org (please note your name and the job title in the email subject line)
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Artscape is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and equitable in practice and to build diversity into our teams, creative communities, programs and services.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Artscape.
Artscape is a not-for-profit urban development organization that makes space for creativity and transforms communities. Our work involves clustering creative people together in real estate projects that serve the needs of the arts and cultural community and advance multiple public policy objectives, private development interests, community and neighbourhood aspirations and philanthropic missions. artscape.ca