Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries
We are pleased to offer emerging and established creatives the opportunity to take advantage of educational supports, tools, resources and space at Launchpad, through the Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary program, to help you thrive.
About The Bursaries
The Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursaries are available to both emerging creatives and those already in businesses that they are seeking to grow and are focused on providing support to creatives who are engaged in the following creative disciplines:
- Textiles + Fashion
- Fine Metals + Jewellery
- Digital Fabrication & Electronics
- Design (graphic, architectural, interior, etc)
- Music production
- Film and Video production
- Digital Media
The Program offers a limited number of 6-month Launchpad Bursaries that include:
- Unlimited access to all Launchpad Learning programs and social events, designed for creatives
- Access to five Creative Studios for production and experimentation in: Textiles + Fashion; Fine Metals + Jewellery; Digital Fabrication; Electronics; or Woodworking + Studio 101 training
- Ability to earn credits toward accessing our state-of-the-art Digital Media Lab*
- Coaching and wayfinding services
- Access to Launchpad’s co-working spaces and Computer Lab
- A vibrant, collaborative environment bringing together creatives from a wide range of disciplines
*Bursary recipients will receive credits for the Digital Media Lab, based on need.
To be eligible to apply for a Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary, applicants must:
- be an emerging and/or practicing artist, designer or creator
- have an entrepreneurial desire to advance their creative practice/business
- be able to demonstrate financial need (we are also sensitive to extenuating personal circumstances and may take these into account when assessing Bursary applications)
- be a Canadian citizen or legal resident
- be 19 years of age or older
- have not received another Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary within one year of the date of application for this Bursary.
NOTE: Unsuccessful Bursary applicants may be eligible to re-apply within the same year for a Bursary.
Staff and Ambassadors of Artscape Daniels Launchpad are not eligible to apply for a Toronto Artscape Foundation Launchpad Bursary.
The following criteria will be used to assess your application submission:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Commitment and contribution to the Launchpad community
- Fit between your needs and Artscape Daniels Launchpad’s programs, services and supports
All applications will be reviewed by a Bursary Committee made up of Toronto Artscape Foundation staff, volunteers and members of the Artscape community.
Successful applicants will receive notification of selection and a welcome package by email from the Toronto Artscape Foundation. Applicants who are not selected will receive an email from the Toronto Artscape Foundation.
Upon receipt of notification of acceptance as a Bursary recipient, your Artscape Daniels Launchpad membership becomes activated and you must follow up immediately with Launchpad staff to start taking advantage of all that it has to offer.
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed.
For more information, check out our FAQs.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com.
Applications are currently closed.
For any additional questions regarding the Artscape Daniels Launchpad Bursary Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto Artscape Foundation’s Launchpad Bursary Program is made possible by a group of generous donors.
Charitable business number: 855588034RR0001