Our Edit Suites (2-person, 66 sq. ft. & 4-person, 116 sq. ft.) are equipped to allow for a range of pursuits, from audio and video post-production, to motion graphics, as well as serving as a music songwriting DAW/demo room. Rental includes a 2-channel A/D interface allowing for either x2 mics (vocals, acoustic guitar etc.) or x2 line level signals (midi, keyboards).
Note that these small spaces are not intended as live rehearsal rooms for groups. Hourly rates apply to Launchpad members and the general public.
Hourly Rate: $28/hour (4-person)
Hourly Rate: $21/hour (2-person)
Monthly Bundle: $200 for 16 hours*
* Monthly bundles are subject to availability and consist of 16 studio hours to be used within 30 days from the date of purchase. Additional booking hours based on regular hourly rate. Bundles are non-refundable. Unused hours may not be carried over. See rate card for details.
Related Resources & Amenities
Members can make use of what’s currently offered as a package from the Edit Suites. For any additional equipment, inquire upon booking.
- iMac Pro Computer [two monitors]
- Software (Logic Pro X, Final Cut X, Pro Tools, Ableton Live 10, Reaper, Motion, Compressor, Adobe Creative Suite, Waves plugins)
- Genelec Near field monitors
- Headphones (on request)
- Microphones/stand (on request)
- Focusrite Scarlet A/D x2 channel audio interface
- Akai MPK 249 Midi Controller (on request)